Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Cheap Soda and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups

In a recent Sunday insert there was a coupon for .55/1 Reese's peanut butter cup coupons-my Gerbes(Dillons) store had the king size on sale for $10/10 this week. I also had a coupon that stated when I purchased a King Size Reese's Peanut Butter Cup you got a $1 off a 20 oz Coke product.

Here is my scenario:

10 King Size Reese's Peanut Butter Cups = $10
10 20 oz Coke @ $1.49 each = $14.90
Total = $24.90

I used the following coupons:

10 .55 off any Reese's Peanut Butter Cups(these coupons double up to a $1 off) = -$10
10 $1 off 20 oz Coke Product= -$10

Total out of pocket $4.90

Not too bad for DH to throw in his lunch box and to have on hand. I also plan to accumulate a few more of these and donate to the concession stands at the sports events that my kids will be playing at this fall.

No comments:

Post a Comment